The Northfield Township Board of Trustees will be holding a Special Meeting on Thursday, February 14, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. to address some of the time-sensitive issues from the cancelled February 12, 2019 meeting.
On the Agenda for Thursday:
- Hiring of Full-time Police Officer, Michael Buxton
- Hiring of Paid On-Call Fire Fighter, Sam Walsh
- Consider Resolution 19-601: Letter of Support for Historical Society Grant Application
- Approve a Contribution of $2000 to Assist in the Preservation of a 75 Acre Northfield Township Farm
- Authorize a Grant Application to Request Matching Funds from Washtenaw Urban County to Make Needed Repairs and Improvements at the Community Center and to establish a Township match to be appropriated in the 2019-2020 budget
- Approve Payment of Open Bills (expected check run date 02-15-2019) for a total of $104,866.13 from all funds in the Municipal Investment Fund (MIF) account
Board of Trustees meetings are held at:
Northfield Township Public Safety Building
8350 Main St., 2nd floor
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
* Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Northfield Township Office, (734-449-2880) 24 hours in advance.
To view the Information Packet for this meeting visit our Board of Trustees, Minutes & Agendas page
You can watch our meetings live on Charter Channel 191. All Board of Trustees, Planning Commission and ZBA meetings are recorded via Livestream and can be viewed using our Township account. https://livestream.com/accounts/1160710
For a full calendar of meetings & events, please visit our website calendar