The Northfield Township Board of Trustees will be holding a Special Meeting* on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
On the Agenda for Tuesday:
- Goals & Priorities
- Capital Improvement Plan Annual Update
- Road Commission Agreement for Road Maintenance & Improvements
- Compensation for non-union WWTP and Township Administrative Staff
- Budget Discussion – All Funds
Board of Trustees meetings are held at:
Northfield Township Public Safety Building
8350 Main St., 2nd floor
Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
* Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Northfield Township Office, (734-449-2880) 24 hours in advance.
To view the Information Packet for this meeting visit our Board of Trustees, Minutes & Agendas page
You can watch our meetings live on Charter Channel 191. All Board of Trustees, Planning Commission and ZBA meetings are recorded via Livestream and can be viewed using our Township account. https://livestream.com/accounts/1160710
For a full calendar of meetings & events, please visit our website calendar