Driving Tips For Roundabouts
With all of the roundabouts being installed in our area, here are some helpful tips on how to navigate:
* All roundabouts circulate to the right.
* Yield, Don’t Merge: Vehicles in the roundabout have the right-of-way.
* Choose your lane prior to entering the roundabout. All multi-lane roundabouts have signs that indicate which lane you should be in to reach your destination.
* Only stop while inside a roundabout to avoid a collision. If you are already inside the roundabout, you have the right-of-way.
* If you miss your exit: Circle the roundabout again.
Driving Roundabouts tri-fold brochure
Roundabout Driving Tips