Road Work for the Week of Aug. 22-28
Road Work Advisory -
Week of August 22-28, 2022
This schedule includes road work for the upcoming week — Monday, August 22, through Sunday, August 28, 2022.
All schedules are subject to change due to weather or other circumstances.
- Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) will begin Limestone Resurfacing on the following roads. Intermittent lane closures can be expected.
- Sutton Rd between N. Territorial Rd and 6 Mile Rd
- 6 Mile Rd between Sutton Rd and Rushton Rd
- Rushton Rd between 6 Mile Rd and 8 Mile Rd
- 7 Mile Road and North Territorial Road will be receiving Fog Sealing - a thin layer of liquid asphalt placed on top of a recent chip seal. Intermittent lane closures can be expected. A contractor for WCRC will return to this area in a few weeks to place permanent pavement markings.
- Work continues on Whitmore Lake Road where permit work is being conducted to install a left turn lane. Work is expected to continue until September 1st, and intermittent lane closures can be expected.
- Roundabout construction continues at Pontiac Trail and North Territorial Rd. through mid September. This intersection is closed to all traffic during roundabout construction. Please follow the posted detour or take an alternate route.